Wednesday, November 21, 2007

my cute little elmo. he once met an accident and became a vegetable. look at his mouth, poor elmo


but my elmo goes to the same school as me, he still can study although he cant talk very well xD


im super free now, so im blogging. haha
yesterday, when my mom's husband came home around 10+
he asked me why i didnt off the laptop the day before yesterday.
i said, i did. the screen shows 'window is shutting down' obviously i got shut down rite. duh.
is not i didnt off the laptop, is becuz the laptop sot liao.
then he also scolded me for using the laptop until midnight on monday.
then he let me choose how long i wan to use the comp per day.
then i say 4 hrs lor.
he scolded me, nvm. the most angry thing is that, when my mom's husband asking me why i didnt off the laptop blah blah blah, my STUPID IDIOTIC BROTHER is laughing & laughing & laughing
pls luh lau guan yan ! i dont even find anything funny. what's so funny man ? >:(
one word to describe him, INSANE !
after scolding and all, that INSANE is still laughing -.-
actually my mom's husband is not scolding me luh, maybe its nagging? i dont know how to say. LOL.
off laptop directly after he nag-ed finish.
it hang-ed again, what to do? off the plug lor. LOL
my bro slept on my bed again. sickening sia. making my bed dirty.
in the end, i slept at 11.45pm
today morning 6am woke up, super tired.
beucz i have netball at 8am. dont feel like going.
my mom is too lazy to fetch me to sch.
so i have to go myself lor, bad life
in the mrt, slept again. met younice at interchange, she was late. so we're late for netball.
had trainings, passes, blah blah blah. then court game :D
today, my netball skills standard drop-ed liao.
last week coach still say that i improved.
today, i went back to my old habit, glued to the floor, nv jump.
lau pa brought me to eat lunch. after that, went back to sch again to buy my sec 3's books
a maths, chem & physics textbook super thick sia.
what to do? it last me for 2 years.
came home. found out that i dropped my phone in his car. zzz
need to go to the back gate and get my phone back.
later still have piano lesson, sian.
im really too lazy to step out of the house again. super tired
& my bro is not at home again, everyday go out. he so busy huh.
i shall stop here.